Ask Coach Chris

Gather information about the coaching program. Read posts from coaches. Comment on your coaching experience.
coachchris

Re: Ask Coach Chris

Post by coachchris » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:33 pm

I like to use the 6 steps from lesson two to reset. The steps help me with both adrenaline and obsessive worry. I try to acknowledge and accept what upset me. Do some belly breathing to get the body relaxed and comfort/calm myself with compassionate truth. Lots of self-care is involved along with problem solving. Helps me get out of victim thinking too :) I hope this helps:)

Poida10

Post by Poida10 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:43 pm

Gday Chris, Im on session 5 and really enjoying it. I was always trying to think positive etc. Someone made a negative comment and made me feel like a fool.I was soo down and VERY negative thoughts for a couple of days, and I 'lost' the positive mind set Ive been working on. Im better now. Just wondering though what's the best way to overcome such a set back?
Thankyou
Peter

Wangel690

Post by Wangel690 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:32 am

Cannot find workbook ?

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Hello Friends,

I have noticed there are lots of people on the forums but not many new people registering or posting. I want to say "HELLO" to the new and old people browsing through and encourage everyone to browse/search and connect as much as you can. Support is more important than ever especially personal connection. Once you register you can participate in the live chat. I would highly recommend the chat room especially for those going through the Combatting Stress and Depression Program program.

We also have personal coaching and I can answer any questions you may have on that by emailing me at Coachchris@stresscenter.com.

Please never hesitate to reach out.
We are here for you.
Coach Chris

Return to “Personal Coaching Program”